Robust Student Learning and Management Platform
GINIIS empowers you to guide student progress at any scale, so both your institution and students can excel in learning. From e-learning, records management, to realtime collaboration, the GINIIS platform packs all the features modern learning demands.
Electronic Students Records Management
GINIIS provides a convenient system to unify student records and sources of information in one location. A major, National Education system uses GINIIS to unify all of their Public and Private student records to:
- Accurately retrieve real time national active students records (by grades level, gender, age etc.) determined by students activities and engagement within the GINIIS system. Also the system will identify phantom and inactive students to eradicate financial fraud.
- Gather real time business intelligence about students performances, dropping rates, enrollment rates, students and teachers engagement rates, students progress by geographical location.
- Provide Budget Projection with accurate real data and financial implications.
- Public Schools so their Audits are made easier (Finance, Teachers engagement and performance etc.)
- Provide students assets tracking and returns owned by the school ( Books, Chrome Books, etc…)
- Promote Authenticity and Credibility of transcripts of students.
- Electronic transcript exchange between institutions
- Identification of Honor students for Award
- Identification of Honor students when facing difficulties (may be a life event or simple negligence)
- School Ranking based on Nation Tests and Students Performance
- Teacher Ranking based on students reviews
GINIIS LMS (e-learning)
Giniis is 100% cloud based and mobile ready and shares its roots with CANVAS LMS. GINIIS is an extension and the next generation of CANVAS LMS. It simplifies and expands CANVAS. Giniis provides a suite of solutions within one platform, a superior Hybrid for E-learning.
- Activity Dashboard
- Attendance Management
- Automatic Notifications
- Calendar Management
- Communication Management (Inbox, Announcements, Discussions, Conferencing)
- Content Management (Offline course content) (Pages, Modules, Syllabus, Files)
- Progress Reports (Analytics)
- Data Import/Export
- Assessment Tools (Assignments, Quizzes, Grades, Outcomes)
- Interactive Tools (Group Work (People), Conferencing, Collaboration)
- Parent portal for accountability
- Transparent view for parents
- To-Do List for course activity
- Assignment Feedback
- Collaborative workspace
- Recording or uploading of audio and video
- Integrated learning materials
- Web-standard browser
- Copy and paste links from a Web browser
- LTI integrations
- Customizable content
- Customizable user profiles
- Open API
- Audio and video messages
- Integrated tools
- External service integrations
- Shared resources
- RSS support
- Web conferencing tools
- Course notifications
- Graphics analytics reporting engine
- Mobile integration
- Integrated media reporting
- Open security
Canvas LMS is considered to be the fastest-growing LMS today. This LMS by Instructure Inc. helps you scale your best curricula and instruction with easy-to-use and customizable teaching & learning experiences. Students and teachers alike are empowered by having an engaging learning environment available whenever and wherever they want it. More about Canvas: https://www.instructure.com/canvas/
Interactive Tele-Presence Learning (Turn your mobile phone or tablet into a classroom)
GINIIS TelePresence technology improves interactive learning by enabling teachers and students live teaching through a secure app anytime, anywhere
Using a video-assisted digital whiteboard and recording with playback, local students even in rural areas can connect to remote teachers located somewhere else.
The ability to replay recorded video after the live Tele-Prense session to experience the entire class experience at your own time and space to take better notes or to better understand missed topic
Students can raise hands, show their work and write in the whiteboard seamlessly along with the teachers. Teachers can mute students and allow only selected students to speak as requested.
GINIIS tracks a student's participation and engagement during the Telepresence learning experience and can report to teachers if inactivity is observed from a student during class in session.
Students and Parents can schedule’ ‘one on one’ time with teachers through Telepresence. This reduces the extended time for PTA and increases collaboration between teachers, parents and students.
What is Telepresence?
“Telepresence refers to a set of technologies which allow a person to feel as if they were present, to give the appearance of being present, or to have an effect, via telerobotics, at a place other than their true location.”
Realtime Collaboration and Communication
GINIIS enables Parents and Students to receive Push Notifications or Emails when events are triggered in the system, such as:
- Course Activities
- Task Due Date
- Upcoming a Live Class with Zoom
- Grading Policies (Course Grading Policies change)
- Course Content Change
- Files added to your course
- A New Announcement is created
- Grade Change
- Course Invitations
- All Submissions in a particular course
- Late Grading
- Submission of comments
- Attendance Change
- Blueprint Sync
Other real time communication and collaboration:
- GINIIS instant chat (Moziki) between Parents, Students and Teachers
- GINIIS promote secure messages between Students and Teachers
- Help students to be notified for opportunities for grants or special interest that may interest coming from the local authorities or more.